Thursday, August 28, 2008

Crazy

The internet is all the media put together and basically makes things crazy...from streaming audio, watching independent films, and even making a phone call it can all happen very simple and quick. Email is a huge part of the internet and the great part about it is one can reply at their own pace/time. The internet has changed every form of media in a lot of different ways. Having class with Ron Steele taught me that even a man working in the TV industry for 30 some years has to learn new things like blogging on the internet! Information can be reached quick and simple on the internet from just a click of the mouse, but there are some down falls. Emails don't show emotions so taking an email the wrong way happens a lot or say like UNI sends me information about a shooter on campus and were on lock down...I don't get it cause I'm in class when the email was sent and don't have a computer in front of me. Al gore is a hell of a man for making internet possible to everyone and not just the army. The google search we did to the person sitting next to us was interesting and having a stranger know things about you can be weird but hey my myspace page is used an advertisement/promotional aspect of my job. Also not having the internet would mean Dateline 's how to catch a predator wouldn't be possible and I just don't know how I'd live with myself if that were to occur . My thought is the internet represents America to the fulliest because it's all forms of media giving anyone the right to express themselves and get things off their minds.

No comments: