Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Internet=Facebook

The Internet... Everybody uses it on a daily basis... I feel that accessing the Internet is as common as breathing. I remember when I was in Junior High and I first started utilizing the Internet or "the Net", it was scary. Just by the click of a mouse, you have entered into a whole new world where you are joined with complete strangers from around the world. The Internet opened many doors of communication and education. But I feel that the purpose for education is being buried beneath the purpose for communication. People now are relating the Internet to websites such as facebook, or youtube. Before these sites exsisted, what did people do on the Internet? The entire purpose of the Internet feels lost or gets taken advantage of.

No comments: