Wednesday, August 22, 2007

What is the most important communication technology practice we should be studying?

As much as I hate conforming, I believe the Internet to be the most important communication technology practice we should be studying, assuming you are talking about we, the students in your class. As the foundational network by which we utilize so many communication tools, the Internet has changed and is continually changing the depth and breadth of human communication. The World Wide Web alone provides almost infinite sources for information, entertainment, and communication of ideas. Understanding the Internet and its upper layers is fundamental in exploiting its positive benefits and hopefully impeding its dangers. I actually tried to think of another communication technology practice I thought was more important, but I failed. I suck. So let it be written…. (This blog is 127 words…. Oh yeah)

1 comment:

Dexter said...

Oops... I didn't really comment on a "practice" but rather a technology. I'm an idiot. Sheesh.