Monday, September 22, 2008

Bad Boy, Bad Boy, Whatcha Gonna Do?

Monitoring what people do on the internet is fine by me and should be fine by everyone unless you’re doing something illegal…then Chris Hansen will get ya! I kind of find it ironic these days that people don’t like the idea of being surveillance on the web yet people post person videos, web pages, and all the bells and whistles to get noticed on the web by complete strangers. All the reality shows on TV today suggest to people that letting your thoughts be known to the world is the new crack and everyone is doing it so set up the camera, start filming, and try to get your own show like Tila…but keep in mind you should probably get fake boobs. Monitoring people on the web is a great idea in my mind because if that person who lies on their dating profile, or makes an avatar (to pee on people virtually) will be watched more closely…that’s comforting to know in my mind. If people are told up front that you’re being watched in the web I think a lot of people would veer away from doing something bad…almost like a neighborhood night watch sign, or DARE. People being able to get information about me and scan my emails seems a little overboard but they gotta do what they gotta do to keep peterasses inline then so be it. THE SAYING WAS I WANNA BE LIKE MIKE…YA KNOW JORDAN…NOT GARY GLITTER…

No comments: