Monday, October 15, 2007

And now you know why Supershadow is good.

Oh boy, what a bunch of nincompoops. People take everything so seriously. I'm thinking specifically of the Supershadow site and other websites that have risen against it. Both are hilarious. None of the arguments against Supershadow are supported with any evidence other than quotes from Supershadow's site. You can't refute the truth of his statements with his own statements. It doesn't' work like that. I don't understand why people care to refute him so much. Supershadow is probably George Lucas anyway.... Actually.... come to think of it.... I've changed my mind. We need to get that petition to stop Supershadow to Congress as fast as possible. Maybe our government can do something about this injustice since no one else will. Supershadow must be stopped from having a forum with other Star Wars fans who might be allowed to spread their nincompoopiness through Indirect NetContact (INC), a very serious new form of virus transmission. INCs, according to some studies, are becoming the fastest form of transmission of one's idiocy and is linked to cancer. One Alabaman doctor was quoted, "INCs didn't take my wife from me... aliens did that. But INCs did give me syphilis."

And now you know why Supershadow is bad.

No comments: