Sunday, September 16, 2007

Hippie Liberal Douche

Big Brother system... ooo... scary.. they are all watching us... Good! Watching this short video I thought I was seeing a wrap up of the movie Enemy of the State ( http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120660/ ) cameras, tracking devices, high tech cool stuff... so ok.. we know that the government has cameras and are able to hone in on a single person at will and monitor them. What bothered me is when the video said people who will give up freedom for security deserve neither... wtf!! I want people monitored! I want to know who's doing what.. the people who say this stupid shit are the people who apparently have something to hide. I don't care if the government can zoom in on my face from outer space. Face of the matter is, they won't have to because I'm not planning a terrorist attack on the US! If they intercept something that will save lives, then its well worth it. Unless it would have saved the lives of people who believe this crap. Then thats just too bad. Ok so people want their privacy.. thats fine. Unless you are being really stupid and using a few key words together in your e-mails.. like, oh say.. "bomb the US" or something to that nature, you are gonna be ok. I'm pretty sure the government doesn't care about your love letters, and thank you e-mails to Aunt Viv.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay, you're not a terrorist. What happens to the other non-terrorists who want to reserve a sarcastic and open tone of voice toward the President of the United States? Some people say they hate George W. If the government can monitor ALL of our conversations, you or I or the lovely Aunt Viv can be hauled away for suspected terrorism - just for having the aforementioned strong opinion against our government. I don't think we should be so willing to forfeit our right to privacy just for the sake of security.