Tuesday, September 4, 2007

If you teach a man to internet... he'll eat for life

In Sterne’s writing, “Thinking the Internet” he asks why we should even study the internet. Well, why NOT study the internet? To me it seems like an appropriate thing to do. After all Jane and all of her classmates use it on a daily basis for school work along with their own personal agenda. If it was then, then it certainly is now were all of our society is headed towards. I mean, I can’t even fill out a “Free 7UP basketball hoop” at the local grocery market with out those soda vender's asking for 3 email accounts and all my bank information. It is the internet that is slowly becoming the ultimate Bond villain, as it continues to dominate our world. And even if it told us how, I’m pretty sure we couldn’t stop it.

No comments: